Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ok this is the first time that i have ever blogged. I thought this would be great to get my stress out and be able to talk freely. If you don't like what i have to say stop reading.

Were to start I meet my current boyfriend in June 07 (this is much needed back round) we meet on adult friend finder (something I'm not proud of) at the time i was pregnant we were only talking online so that was ok then July 10th (my 19th birthday) i found out i was having a miscarriage. That time in my life sucked i stoped going online until the end of July early August. I then continued to talk to Jason (my boyfriend) we decided to move in together as roommates (i only met him in person end of August early September) wo wicked fast and when i mean room mates i mean sleep together and share the same bed but he still could go out and have sex with anyone he wanted. That was my second mistake. We moved in to our apartment in October I was the only one working (he helped pay first and last). At the end of October he got arrested. He brought a girl to our apartment got drunk and ended up beating her (telling me he didn't do it but now i know better) I ended up having to use all my hard earned money (and the money for rent) to bail him out. The next few months sucked he never got a job he sat on his computer all the time waking off and yelling at me (oh and screwing some chick in his car while i was driving and he was drunk again.) In January of 08 I had taken to many depression meds (don't ask me why cause i honestly don't remember anything from that day all i know is when i finally came to my welbutrin was all but empty) was trying to go to work (i worked 11pm to 7am) when i got there i told the guy i was feeling dizzy. He told me i was drunk and to go home i was fired (i wasn't drunk i don't drink at all alcohol makes me sick) on my way home i plowed into a tree. After that Jason went to jail for 7 months. Life was great i moved in with his mom had all the support i needed me and Jason would write letters back and forth and talk every night on the phone. Then when he got out life started to suck again. Same shit as before only this time we were dating. In February 09 I found out i was pregnant with my beautiful daughter amber.

Want to here more ill post the rest either later or tomorrow my daughter needs me right now (sorry its a long story but it feels good to Finlay tell it)


2 comments:

  1. Glad you are finding a way to get all that out! How horrible. I sure hope things are looking up for you now. And don't worry about past mistakes, we all make them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment I'm glad i can finally get it out 2 its not good to hold things in for that long things arnt really looking up but that's ok I'm still here still living

    ReplyDelete