Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lets see were did i leave of oh yes i believe it was February when i found out i was pregnant so Jason smokes pot (I don't but he isn't angry when he smokes so i would much rather him smoke then drink) on valentines day he told me we were going to go see a movie and instead of doing that he went to his friends house and got some pot I got so pissed. (i may have over reacted but that was hormones) any way the day i found out i was pregnant the end of February we were on our way to get his car checked out and we got into a fight and he hit my head against the car door (owww). Then when i took the test i was happy but sad at the same time who wants to have a child with someone who hurts you. The next nine months sucked i had a rough pregnancy and he didn't want to help me. Every time i wanted to talk about the baby he would ask if i ever shut up. And i got really sick and was throwing up every hr severely dehydrated so he kicked me out of the room cause i was waking him up (he didn't have a job yet) and wouldn't take me to the hospital when i couldn't keep any water down (i was afraid i was going to lose the baby). 2 weeks later he got sick with what ever i had and guess who had to be there for him. Yup i cleaned up his puke shit ext while pregnant. Those were my happy adventures before my baby my next post will include things about my little girl (honestly most of my blogs are probably going to be about him because he is my biggest stresser) Thanks for Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment