Friday, March 19, 2010

I am so sick of jason he blam's me for every problum we have (i admit i start fights sometimes but not all the time) I'm going to take amber and go into a shelter (hopefully i wont change my mind again but i really hate him) I cant even tell him when we are leaving cause then he will punch me (did last time and i had to wait another week before i left but he ended up talking me out of it by saying he will leave well i dont belive him anymore besides the fact that even living here i still cant get rid of his control sorry it took so long to wright the baby has been keeping me busy got to go now cause she is getting fussy hope every one is feeling good today

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there and please leave!!! He doesn't sound like a loving caring person and you don't want your sweet little girl growing up seeing her daddy treat her mommy that way. Then she will think that is okay and might get into a relationship like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to get out there as fast as you can! Abuse is horrible! I'm so sorry you're going through this. I hope you can find a place to stay. Don't tell him a thing, just up and leave with the things you need, leave everything else behind. Call the cops, get pictures, whatever evidence you can get of his abuse. You can try filing a restraining order, though those things aren't always going to keep them away. Abuse only get's worse. Keep strong!

    ReplyDelete