Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hi i know its been i while sents i wrote but i have been really busy. The last time i wrote i told all of you how much i hate my boyfriend. Well that hasnt changed but now me him and amber moved out of his mothers house and have our own apartment (it has been ok) the only thing that was stupid was the fact that he went out with another girl and didnt spend 5 min with his daughter that day then calls me to see if i would make dinner for him and her i was so heated. He came home at 830 and chased me around (i was walking in circles cause i didnt want to be close to him) and apoligized and said ill never hang out with anyone again. Thats not what i want what i do want is for you to spend time with your daughter and not involve me with these girls cause i dont care but i dont want to know cause then i will care. Amber is doing good she will be 6 months in a week in a half tomorrow we are going to get pictures done with my neices to give to my mom for mothers day then next week she has her 6 month photos and 6 month check up. It was nice to wright some of it down thanks for reading ill try and write again soon and here is a video of amber for good messures

No comments:

Post a Comment