Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wow it's been so long sense i have wrote i have been a verry bussy women though. Amber is now 17 months can you belive it? I am no longer with jason it has been 8 months and im finaly not feeling like i want to go back. Me and jason broke up in augest a few day's after my daughter's bapzisim. We had got into a argument because i wasnt going in to take a nap with him (my daughter was awake) and i texted him that he was a asshole and over reacting and then i told him im leaving as soon as i find somewere safe for me and amber to go he then came storming out of his room grabed my phone threw it out side so i threw a teddy bear at him and he put me in a head lock. I took all my and my daughter's stuff and we left we went into a shelter i had to move me and my daughter around alot but we are finaly seteled we are in a domestic violence program in plymouth that pays rent on a apartment if i follow a few rules. But you need a little more backround on what im going through right now. So before i left in augest i found a old friend from high school on face book and noticed that she lived in newbedford so i asked her if she wanted to hang out at sometime and she said yes well soon after that she had to go to a institue and i felt bad becuase her dad kicked her out of the house so i talked jason into letting her move in. (Really bad idea) at first it was ok we would all joke about 3 sums but thats what it was jokeing jason tried to get her into it once but she didnt. To make a long story short they are now engaged and expecting there first child in september. I dont trust anyone anymore its to hard to ever belive what you hear. It hurt me so much to be betrayed like that i still hate them both they get to see my daughter wednesday and sunday i dont trust them with her but there is nothing i can do. I am planing on moving asap to another state he wont be able to come right away and that will give me the space i need to maybe not have all this resentment and anger towords them i know amber is going to have a sibling but i have to leave i can not stay here and keep resenting him and her and live in all this haterd.

No comments:

Post a Comment